BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) Application should be submitted at least 30 days in advance than of tour departure for the confirmation of the trip. Explore Vacation will confirm your booking within 7 days of your application received after confirmation of reservation.
2) At the time of booking, the clear color scan passport copy, one passport size color photo, filled & signed application form must be disclosed clearly along with medical certificate (for senior citizen) approving your fitness to travel in high altitude.
3) Tour itinerary can be change without any prior notice due to unavoidable circumstances such as Government restriction imposed in China or in Nepal, Landslides & road blockage enroute, flood, heavy snowfall, political unrest, cancellation OR delay of flight and sickness or accident. Any extra expenses / cost incurring due to the unforeseen situation shall be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
4) You should deposit the advance payment 25% of the tour cost to make the booking safe & confirmed.
5) The full balance payment (100%) should be deposit before 15 days of the tour commencement by bank or credit card OR you have also provision to settle balance payment in cash on arrival day in Kathmandu.
6) All the cost will be extra for any rescue or evacuation purpose due to emergency & there will not be any refund policy for the tour give up due to this.
7) After confirmation of the tour, you should send us your flight arrival details as soon as possible.
8) If the flight ticket has to be assist through us then the full amount of flight fare should be deposited in advance to issue flight ticket for require sector.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY:
No cancellation will be entertained verbally; it should be informed in written form to our office. Also, the cancellation notification by both verbal & written way will not be accepted after 15 days of the tour commencement as it will be no show without any refund.
a) Full amount will be refundable unless & until the reservation process has been started & confirmed. And the process may take 45 days to 60 days for the refund policy.
b) In case of the tour cancelled due to any unexpected or uncontrolled circumstances even after the tour reservation was confirmed then 10% of the deposit amount is non refundable because of taxation and administration charges.
c) Deposit amount will be non-refundable if the agent or client cancels the tour after booking confirmation on his/her own reasons.
d) In case of tour cancellation made before a month, 50% of the tour cost will be charge
e) In case of tour cancellation made before 21 days, 75% of the tour cost will be charge
f) In case of tour cancellation made before 12 days, 100% of the tour cost will be charge, no show
g) There will not be any refund or adjustments for unutilized services or if you have to quit the program after tour begins for whatsoever reason or due to any unexpected circumstances or due to sickness emergency.
h) If the flight ticket has been issued by us on any sectors in advance and the flight ticket need to cancel due to any cause then the cancellation & refund policy will be apply as per concerned airlines.
i) All the cost will be extra for any rescue or evacuation purposes being emergency and there will not be any refund policy for the tour give up due to this emergency case as well. Hence, we request all customers to do travel insurance for their life safety and be safe from risk of loss.
j) Above rule is applicable for all our passengers as per rule of our company management and Nepal Tourism Board. We will not accept any medical or personal reason/request for reduction of cancellation charges.
!! Thank You !!